Classic 58 Fengqing black tea 180 g
This certified black tea from the tea factory Yunnan Fengqing Dianhong Tea Factory, which is famous for producing black teas of the highest quality in Yunnan province. When Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II visited China in 1986, Deng Xiaoping, Chairman of the Central military Commission of the CPC Central Committee, sent the black
factory Dianhong as a gift to the Queen.
This black tea in the form of needles gives freshness and sweetness. Tea of such high quality, it almost has astringent properties, therefore, there is no need to add sugar or honey to offset the bitterness.But if you add a little milk, then the taste will be more smooth and soft.
This classic 1958 black tea was first invented in 2006 in the factory Dianhong. Tea is carefully selected from plantations in Fengqing town. The process of making this tea is different from classic black tea Fengqing. 58 black tea, with straight, tight leaves and buds, with Golden hair and high aroma. This tea has a very high, sweet flavor, but thick taste, long-lasting sweetness.
Capacity for brewing: gaiwan (120-150 ml) or teapot of Yixing clay (120-150 ml)
Water: purified or mineral water
The water temperature for brewing: above 95 ° C (203 F)
The amount of dry tea on th brewing time: 5-8 g of the gaiwan or teapot of Yixing clay (depending on preference)
The procedure of brewing:
1) Warming up the kettle. Fill the kettle with hot water, let it heat up, drain the water.
2) the Aroma of the dry tea. Place a portion of the dry tea into a vessel for brewing (gaiwan or teapot from Yixing clay), slightly shake the vessel for 3 seconds. Inhale the aroma of the dry tea leaves.
3) Rinse the kettle. Pour the hot water into the gaiwan or teapot from Yixing clay. First inhale the aroma of tea on the cover.
4) the First brewing. Complete the teapot from Yixing clay or gaiwan with hot water. Let steep for 3 to 5 seconds (depending on personal preference).
5) the Second and subsequent brewing. Pour hot water into the vessel for brewing. Let steep for 3 to 5 seconds longer than the previous day.